- Advancebets allow you to place bets with funds advanced by Marathonbet. Advancebets are available if you have unsettled bets on your account. The Advancebet facility unlocks the potential of your unsettled bets to place new bets.
- Your available Advancebet balance can be calculated from the bet slip. Advancebets provide an additional stake allowing you to place your bet if you have an insufficient account balance, i.e. when you want to place a bet bigger, then the amount on your account.
- Your Advancebets can be viewed on the “My Account” next to the heading “Used Advancebet balance”.
- Any bets settled after placing an Advancebet will be used to repay the outstanding Advancebet stake.
- If any outstanding Advancebet stakes are not returned from any bet settlement(s) within 48 hours, and/or from the settlement of bets placed using Advancebet stakes, the remaining Used Advancebet sum will be waived. You will not have any obligation to pay back the remainder of your Used Advancebet amount.
- If you make a deposit while you have unsettled Advancebets on your account, the deposited funds will go directly to your Available balance. New deposits are not used to pay back the Advancebet stakes.
- You can place Advancebets on the following events:
- Any live event
- Any event due to start within the next 48 hours
- In order to place an Advancebet, you must have at least one unsettled bet placed on events which are due to start in the next 48 hours. Bets on Starting Prices (SP) will not be used to calculate the available Advancebet balance.
- You can also place additional Advancebets even if you have Advancebets currently in play.
- Marathonbet reserves the right to exclude customers from the Advancebet facility.
You have the following unsettled bets on your account:
Your Available balance: €50.
Marathonbet offers you an Advancebet balance of €150. You will thus be able to place bets up to the sum of €200 (€50 Available balance and €150 Advancebet balance)
You then place a bet for €180 (€50 from your Available balance, €130 from your Advancebet balance) on a selection(s) where the total price is 2.00
|€180 (€50 + €130 Advancebet balance)||2.00||€360|
You then have the following on your account:
Available balance: €0
Unsettled bets: €630
Potential returns: €1220
Used Advancebet balance: €130
The facility can allow you to place a bet on the remainder of the available Advancebet balance, or recalculate the Advancebet balance.
Below are some of the possible scenarios which could occur:
- If all of your bets lose, and you have used €130 from your Advancebet balance, in accordance with point 5 of the Advancebet rules, Marathonbet will waive the debt for the outstanding Advancebet stake. You will not have any obligations to pay back the advanced sum. Your Available balance will be €0.
- If the first and the second bets win, while the others, including your Advancebet, lose, your Available balance will be:
€175 + €200 - €130 (deduction of the Advancebet stake) = €245
- If all 4 bets placed before the Advancebet lose, and the Advancebet for €180 wins, your account balance will be:
€180 * 2.00 - €130 (deduction of the Advancebet stake) = €230
- If all bets win, your account balance will be:
€175 + €200 + €300 + €315 + €180 * 2.00 - €130 (deduction of the Advancebet stake) = €1220
Last Modified Date: 12/05/15